A: If your landlord or agent has submitted an end of tenancy charge against you, you have three options:

*In the case of a disagreement between any parties, you can send your dispute to Independent Dispute Resolution where our independent government-authorised dispute resolution provider will make the final call on the case. 

Did this answer your question?