Each of our partnered letting agents operates slightly differently, so please interpret the remainder of this article as a best practice guide.
Market the property as deposit-free
Making sure your property stands out is key to increase tenant interest and listing your property as deposit-free can help it let up to 25% faster! Add flatfair to your property key features and drive interest from tenants.
Property key features:
- Deposit-free option available with flatfair
- Deposit alternative available with flatfair
- No deposit option available with flatfair
Property full Description
- * AVAILABLE WITH DEPOSIT-FREE OPTION *
- * AVAILABLE WITH DEPOSIT ALTERNATIVE OPTION *
- * AVAILABLE WITH NO DEPOSIT OPTION *
"This property is available with a Deposit-Free option which means that instead of paying a traditional 5 weeks security deposit, you pay a fee of one week’s rent + VAT to become a member of flatfair (a deposit-free renting scheme) which significantly reduces the upfront costs. This fee is non-refundable and is not a deposit so cannot be used towards covering the cost of any future damage. More details available at flatfair.co.uk"
Window cards help you engage and advertise your services to both walk-in landlords and tenants.
Download a selection of beautifully curated flatfair window cards ready for print here. Example:
Social media listing (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, G+)
- Property description: Deposit-free option available, #getflatfair at www.flatfair.co.uk
- Recommended hash tags #: #flatfair #getflatfair #depositfree #deposit-free #goodbyedeposits #depositfreerenting #betterliving #betterrenting
Our social channels:
See below for an example of a listing on social media (Instagram):
Please note: all wording must be pre-approved by flatfair prior to public use.